Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,328 (4,759TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (41 minutes ago)