Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,267 (10,099 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)