Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,527 (6,863 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)