Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.841 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,668 (7,425 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 26,496,900 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)