Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,248 (5,954TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)