Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,462 (9,187TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)