Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.391 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,778 (5,593TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)