Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,767 (23,402 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)