Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 CNY / AZN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,453 (4,670 ман) in Ganja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (41 minutes ago)