Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,900 (₩3,024,325) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (43 minutes ago)