Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00604 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,912 (₩2,798,431) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)