Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,356 (₩2,503,921) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)