Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,504 (₨44,247) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)