Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.10235 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,755 (₨36,689) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)