Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.10520 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,761 (₨35,755) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)