Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.977 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,695 (1,432 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)