Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.961 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,280 (1,333 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)