Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.737 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,690 (1,255 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)