Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,996 (P25,710) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)