Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,685 (P25,409) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)