Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,103 (P25,224) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)