Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 CNY / TND
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,600 (942 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)