Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,816 (€2,545) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)