Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,611 (€2,743) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)