Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,562 (€2,968) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (40 minutes ago)