Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.05930 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,900 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,900 (¥99,497) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)