Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,148 (Dirham 15,680) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)