Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,394 (Dirham 12,992) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)