Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,691 (Dirham 14,303) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (31 minutes ago)