Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,931 (Dirham 14,929) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)