Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,747 (€4,334) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)