Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,253 (€4,245) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)