Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,330 (€2,212) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)