Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,358 (€4,838) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)