Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.650 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,295 (P38,917) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)