Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,613 (P38,055) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)