Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.668 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,399 (P32,032) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)