Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 CNY / BWP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,947 (P41,567) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)