Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,305 (R$ 8,212) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)