Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.089 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,958 (R$ 4,767) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)