Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,136 in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)