Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,318 in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)