Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.186 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元6,400 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元6,400 (C$1,234) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)