Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,452 (€2,628) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)