Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,917 (€4,210) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)