Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,378 (€3,283) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)