Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,422 (R$ 7,605) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (30 minutes ago)