Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,827 (5,615 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)