Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07552 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,900 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,900 (Taka 78,122) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)