Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,799 (R$ 1,785) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)