Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,795 (€3,894) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (43 minutes ago)