Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,426 (€4,007) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元20,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)