Cost of living comparison between Faridabad, India and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,967 (₨157,484) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)