Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,537 (₨52,815) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (20 minutes ago)