Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,180 (€1,707) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)