Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,074 (€3,947) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)