Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 74% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,293 (€3,810) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)