Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,986 (€2,310) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (41 minutes ago)