Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,647 (1,895TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)