Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.903 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,310 (3,842TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)