Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元43,335 (kr41,338) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (40 minutes ago)