Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,344 (kr22,487) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)