Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,769 (kr20,758) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)