Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.831 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,362 (7,842 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)