Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,346 (10,957 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)