Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,589 (12,685 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)