Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2.60 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元2.48 (Bs 9,732) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)