Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,971 (Bs 4,326) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)