Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.707 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,036 (5,706 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)