Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.372 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,942 (C$7,621) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)