Cost of living comparison between Edmonton, Canada and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,137 (C$4,165) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)