Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.726 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元46,064 (£5,279) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元33,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)