Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02005 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元14,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元14,000 (698,427 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (24 minutes ago)