Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02053 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元15,625 (761,150 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (44 minutes ago)