Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,898 (20,812 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)