Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,397 (11,845 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)