Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 CNY / TJS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,412 (18,752 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)