Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,129 (₨49,282) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)