Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,443 (NZ$3,764) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)