Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,771 (NZ$4,706) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)