Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02404 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,826 (117,542 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (42 minutes ago)