Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12133 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,620 (Php71,048) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)