Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.366 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,507 (€2,920) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)