Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,288 (€4,740) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)