Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,606 (15,084 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)