Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,812 (20,212 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)