Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,853 (14,788 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)