Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,721 (15,972 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)