Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,243 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元42,462 (€5,421) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元31,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨163 (about 1 hour ago)