Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.308 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,098 (AU$6,236) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 10,165 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)