Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.153 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,702 (AU$5,182) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)