Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,536 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.880 CNY / AED
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元121,683 (Dirham 64,727) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)