Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,743 (€2,891) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)