Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,056 (€3,728) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)