Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,635 (€2,402) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)