Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,864 in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)